microPEP has gained a reputation for consistently providing defect-free products, often placing us at the top of our customers’ supplier rating lists.
With a state-of-the-art, temperature controlled, metrology lab and Quality System that is TS 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registered, microPEP can handle your most technically challenging designs with the confidence that our products will satisfy all of your requirements.
Through the use of real-time process monitors and on-line statistical process control, microPEP continuously monitors the key process parameters as well as critical product features to assure that our processes are repeatable and products are defect-free.
Click below to view microPEP’s quality certifications.
- ISO 13485:
- An International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard, published in 2003, that represents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices.
- TS 16949:
- An ISO technical specification aimed at the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- ISO 9001:
- A series of standards, developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), that define, establish, and maintain an effective quality assurance system for manufacturing and service industries.
Quality Assurance Lab major equipment
- Metris (Nikon) DCC touch probe CMM with Renishaw® PH10a indexing head, docking station and laser scanning head, programmable fully automatic universal dimensional measurement machine. Laser scanning of products result in a complete 3D point cloud enabling a direct comparison of the product to a solid model.
- Two (2) Optical Gaging Products SmartScopes® Flash 3-Axis automated video coordinate measuring machines (CMM) with laser scanning capabilities.
- Cordax® Discovery DCC touch probe CMM with Reinshaw PH10 indexing head and docking station
- Mitutoyo Laser Micrometer (with accuracy to ± ¼ µm .000010″)
- Zeiss Surfcom 130A Profilometer used to measure surface finish as well as profiles
- Fisba FS 10 digital phase shifting interferometer used to measure optical spheres, aspheres, and flats
- Perkin Elmer Spectrum 100 FT-IR spectrometer
- (FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) is an effective analytical tool for screening and profiling polymer samples and provides valuable quantitative and qualitative analysis for polymer and plastic materials)
- Toolmaker microscopes, surface finish testers, and similar equipment